With the advancement and innovations, there are many things which have been simplified. Even for making food, many appliances have to make it much easier and simplified. As for the cooking process now, there is an Induction cooktop, which is much better than the traditional cooktop as it makes the food quickly without even burning it. It does not emit high flames, which are dangerous, and many a time’s accidents have happened because of it.
What do you mean by the Induction cooktop?
The Induction cooktop stove seems like the ceramic top, on the surface their circles made on it. These defined circles made it clear where the cookware should be kept so that it will cook properly. In the Induction cooktop, only cookware will be heated and not the cooktop. There are some of the brands in which the light comes from it so that the user gets to know that the cooktop is on. Otherwise, it would be difficult to know as there is no flame or heat in it.
The working of the Induction cooktop is done by using electromagnetism for generating the heat. The cookware used on it should have the magnetic properties so that it would catch the heat on it. As the food is made by using electromagnetism, it is of utmost necessity that the cookware should have magnetic properties; otherwise, it would not get heated on the Induction cooktop.
Benefits of using an Induction cooktop
- Speed – As the pot gets easily heated up on the Induction cooktop due to the heat it emits. So, it speeds up the process of cooking, and everything gets cooked with speed. There is no need to stay in the kitchen for long during the summer as it cooks the food quickly without destroying the food.
- Energy – As the pot gets easily heated while putting on the Induction cooktop, so the chances of losing energy from around is very less. As in the traditional cooktop, the flames come outside, and a lot of energy is wasted.
- Safe – There are almost no incidents of any accident happening with the Induction cooktop as it does not get heated even if it’s kept on. But in the traditional cooktop, the flames are widespread and could cause an accident. There are times when the knob was on in the traditional cooktop than the gas leaks, and it could be disastrous as the blast could happen due to gas.
Cons of using an Induction cooktop
- Cookware – Every cookware does not work with the Induction cooktop as only those who have the magnetic base could work on it. As the Induction cooktop works on electromagnetism so it is essential to have a magnetic base so that it can transmit energy easily. With this, the cookware should be flat so that it would touch the cooktop, which could make it heated and work on it.
- Care – A lot of care is required, and this lot of effort is needed. As if it gets dirty, then it would not be working properly and will be asking for repairs, which would be a costly affair.
The Induction cooktop has made cooking more easy and quick. If care is being done properly, then it would last for a longer period.