Whenever you want to remodel your kitchen, the first thing you want to change is your old stove. When you want to buy a new stove, you should consider all the necessary options. One such option is choosing gas or electric stove. By considering advantages and disadvantages of each type, you will arrive with the best option. Let us see them briefly in this article.
Electric stoves come with coiled burners that can be removed easily for cleaning. Electric stoves are much cheaper than gas stoves. Depending on the model and manufacturer, the price of electric stoves will vary.
- Electric stoves are not only environment-friendly, but heat coming from electric stoves is in constant contact with saucepans and pots.
- Electric cook tops are a good choice for cooks who want to use low temperatures for cooking.
- Electric stoves are cheaper than gas stoves and it is entirely depends on the brand and make of the appliance.
- Electric stove eliminates the risks of gas leakage and the safety of your home.
- Cleaning is much easy with electric gas stoves, due to its removable coiled burners.
Electric Stoves take longer time to heat up and cool down as well. This makes it less efficient to control temperature.
Gas stoves are mostly preferred over electric stoves. The colour variety is huge, and comes in different finishes such as glass, stainless steel, enamel and aluminium.
- Gas stoves produce a controlled flame which makes it efficient to use for cooking. Because of this advantage, most people prefer to use gas stoves having precise temperature control.
- Gas is cheaper than electricity and thus, making it cheaper to operate.
- Gas stoves don’t require any electricity so, no need to worry about power.
- Find here the best 2 burner gas stoves.
- If you don’t have a gas line running into your kitchen, then you have to install one new gas line. Depending on the length of gas line, installation can become costly.
- With gas stoves, there is an increased risk of dangerous gas leaks leading to sudden explosions, if not taken care properly.
Both types have their own advantages and disadvantages. People who prefer to cook for many persons should opt for gas stoves since the right amount of flame that is under the utensil can be regulated. But no matter what your final choice is, make sure that it is a well-researched one.