It is a well-known fact that drinking contaminated water is dangerous to human health. Unfiltered or unpurified water contains harmful chemicals, bacteria, as well as several germs. These are known to cause several diseases, including cancer. It is therefore imperative that we take time off from our busy schedule and try to drink pure water that is safe for our health. In the sections that follow, we will see why is there a need for purifying the water you drink. We shall understand some of the advantages of using a water purifier.
Most of the people in different parts of the world largely depend on bottled water to get the daily dose. However, there are a few things that you should keep in mind about using the same:
- As per a few experts, a large percentage of bottled water contains tap water which is hugely contaminated.
- Harmful chemicals such as Tylenol, Nitrate, Arsenic, etc. are found in large quantities in bottled water.
- Bottles are harmful to the environment as they create plastic into the system.
- As per a few studies, experts have found that there are as many as 38 different categories of harmful chemicals present in tap water.
Thus, knowing the above facts about bottled water, you would want to give serious thought and switch to using water purifiers.
Benefits of Using a Water Purifier:
Using water purifier offers the following advantages:
- Water purifiers help to get rid of chemicals and other harmful wastes which are usually present in water. The water that you get in the form of tap water in your house is contaminated. If you wish to protect your health, you must use budget water purifiers under 5000 to get access to clean drinking water.
- Drinking impure water is a major cause of different illnesses. Besides, if you do not use water purifiers, you try to chlorinate the water. Chlorinated water is known to kill unwanted bacteria and germs. But this comes at a cost. Chlorinated water is known to cause severe health hazards including cancer.
- Purified water not only helps to get rid of harmful chemicals and bacteria, but it also makes water taste better. As a result, you do not hesitate from drinking water. It is a well-known fact that if you drink the recommended quantity of water, you shall be in sound health.
- If you do not have water purifiers at home, you will depend on bottled water usually. This option is not economical at all. Apart from that, there is a hassle of always remembering to buy water bottles from the stores. This makes the entire process a little tedious.
- As seen in the above point, bringing bottled waters from stores time and again may get a little inconvenient. It is, therefore, recommended that you get water purifiers instead. These are easier to maintain.
- If you are someone who is concerned about the environment, then you would not like to go for bottled water for sure. After use, the bottles pose serious health and environmental hazard. You should, therefore opt for water purifiers.
Thus, as is clear from the above article, drinking pure water is important for human health. While the final choice is yours, using water filters is indeed important for human health.